As an ASCE member, you’ll enjoy many valuable program features, including:
- Coverage limits to fit your firm’s unique needs—up to $10,000,000
- Financial support to help offset defense costs
- Representation by knowledgeable defense attorneys
- Reimbursement of up to $500 per day for lost earnings
- IMPROVED: Payment of up to $30,000 for state licensing board defense costs
- Automatic claims-made or optional prior-acts coverage for qualifying firms
- Competitive rates, plus additional premium adjustments
- Strong, secure insurance carrier
- Access to cost-effective premium financing
- Provides the per claim and aggregate limits to meet your business needs*
- Offers expert defense counsel and financial assistance for legal costs and other claim expenses, up to limits of liability
- Comes with an ASCE Pricing Advantage, plus up to a 10% discount at renewal for attending live seminars and webinars
- Reimburses insured up to $30,000 for defense costs if insured engineer is brought before state licensing board—at no additional cost
- Offers nationwide coverage—alternative placement options for firms located outside the ASCE program’s states
- NEW: Reputation Management coverage1—Reimbursement of expenses up to $15,000 of the first $30,000 in Public Relations costs
- NEW: Privacy Breach coverage1 up to $100,000 per coverage period
- NEW: Drone coverage1 up to $5,000 per coverage period
- NEW: Employment Practices Liability coverage2 up to $25,000 per coverage period
- NEW: Longevity Deductible Reduction Endorsement3 guarantees up to 50% deductible reduction (up to a max of $25,000) on the first claim during the coverage period
Coverage That's Right For You
- Exclusively endorsed by ASCE
- Rated “A” by A.M. Best Company
- Compensation for lost earnings
- Optional defense coverage
- “Prior Acts” Coverage Available
- Premium Financing Available for qualifying firms
*Excess limits available beyond $2,000,000; call for more details. Important Note: Program not available to insure unlicensed engineers or high-exposure practice areas that involve geotechnical activities, pollution, asbestos, nuclear exposure, or products with multiple end users.
1Will apply to each policy at their next renewal or if issued as new business after the changes are implemented.
2Cost and availability may vary by state after changes are implemented.
3Will be available on a case-by-case basis subject to underwriting approval and qualifying firms must be longtime, loss-free ASCE professional liability program customers.